jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

B U S I N E S S O P P O RT U N I T I E S

B U S I N E S S O P P O RT U N I T I E S WITH COLOMBIA

With over $3 billion in goods exported from Florida to Colombia in 2009, our state is the central gateway for commercial trade between the U.S. and this thriving South American market. Colombia is home to 42 million
consumers receptive to U.S. products and services. With the announcement of several large privatization projects and the pending ratification of the U.S. – Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement, this trade figure is expected to grow even more. To find out more about positioning your company to take advantage of this
booming export market, join the Metro Orlando EDC and Enterprise Florida for a special event designed to help you do business with Colombia.

LOCATION
Wednesday, May 26th
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Offices of Enterprise Florida
800 N. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 1100
Orlando, FL 32803